Badges for the 2019 conference are available to 99U alums in August 2018, and to everyone in September 2018.
You can transfer your badges to another individual free of charge until April 12, 2019 by reaching out to 99UConference@adobe.com. After April 12, each ticket transfer will be subjected to a fee of $99. Please note that:
- Transfer requests MUST be sent by the original purchaser of the badge, or the badgeholder.
- Transfer requests MUST include the original order confirmation number.
- 99U cannot find a transferee for you, nor handle any exchange of funds.
- Because of the nature of the 99U experience, shared registrations (such as splitting days between two people for one ticket) are not permitted.
- No transfers are permitted once a conference badge has been picked up at the event.
All cancellations are subject to a $150 cancellation fee for each badge until March 1, 2019. To request a cancellation, please email our team at 99UConference@adobe.com.
After March 1, we cannot accommodate cancellations and no refunds or exceptions will be made.
The 99U Conference draws one of the most motivated, savvy, creative, and action-oriented audiences in the world. We’ve collaborated with brands like GE, American Express, Pantone, Volkswagen, Mailchimp, and many more to create incredible custom partnerships that enhance the attendee experience. If you're interested in learning more, please contact our team at 99UConference@adobe.com.
99U offers a limited number of press badges each year, available to design, marketing, and business publications interested in covering the event.
Want to become a part of 99U on the ground? Each year, we welcome friendly, fantastic volunteers to help us make the conference happen. Let’s be clear: this is not just a way to get a free ticket; you’ll be working hard! But you'll also be learning how a top-of-the-line creative event comes together, and have the opportunity to be a part of our incredible production team.
Still haven’t found the answer you need? Please check out our FAQ.